About Jewish World Productions
Jewish World Production - Services
Jewish World Productions is a full-service booking, marketing, and promotions agency committed to providing successful and positive experiences for organizations producing musical engagements with Jewish artists.
We support our clients every step of the way to produce incredibly successful events and ensure a simple, fun, and rewarding experience for organizations. Please check out detailed descriptions of the services we offer for a wide range of events we will help you produce including Community Concerts, Shabbat Alive services, and Private B’nai Mitzvah engagements
Our turn-key service includes:
- Marketing and Promotional Support - We provide the highest level of customer service throughout all stages of the planning process to help organizations create tremendously successful musical events.
- Marketing and Promotions Package - We provide an extensive marketing and promotions package for all community events.
- Logistical Arrangements - We arrange all logistics for organizations including flight, hotel, ground transportation and sound & lighting requirements.
- Songleading Resources - We provide access to a client songleading resource webpage complete with sheet music and downloadable mp3s for each artist to help organizations prepare participants in order to maximize the onstage interaction and community impact of every event.
- Fundraising - We help organizations create successful fundraising opportunities for engagements. We offer a highly profitable CD Fundraising program which many venues use to help offset the costs of their event or raise funds for another cause.
Event Promotions Manager
What I do: As the events promotions manager it is my responsibility to create a highly successful event for your community. This includes a variety of levels of promotion, community participation and marketing. I also assist with contracts, manage merchandise inventory and shipping, and manage the office supplies and procedures.
My Favorite part of the Job: Working with the awesome synagogues, youth groups, camps, and communities to bring them the great Jewish music experiences that I have had throughout my life and also to continue rekindling their connection to their Jewish identity.
A Little about me: I am graduate of the University of Miami in Florida where I studied Music Business and Entertainment Industries (Go Canes!) I also love going to Cardinals games, playing golf, cooking, listening to music, experiencing as many concerts as I possibly can, and spending time with my friends.
What I Do: I am a booking agent helping coordinate tour dates from coast-to-coast for Jewish rock artists. I also contribute in the areas of marketing, public relations and photography.
My favorite part of my job: Working with so many nice people in the Jewish world and hearing their excitement when they decide to bring an artist to their communities.
A little about me: Mommy to three, I love boating, horseback riding,
photography, hanging with friends and my husband and good coffee...
What I do: I provide Event Booking for our Artists, curricula writing to accompany various CDs/ DVDs, and try to keep the office full of yummy baked treats.
My Favorite part of the my Job: is getting to be a part of creating amazing Jewish musical experiences. I love being able to hear new creations of songs, ideas and projects on a daily basis!
A Little about me: We have two delicious boys; Kobi is 11 and Tal is 8 , and a chocolate Lab named Happie. I grew up in Kansas and went to an awesome Jewish day school there and later settled in St. Louis after grad school. I teach 9th grade contemporary Jewish Ideas for Sunday school and have a small side jewelry business.
What I do: I install computer systems, ensure that back up systems operate effectively, provide hardware and software installation, web maintenance, ICT technology infrastructures and contribute to organizational policy with regard to quality standards and strategic planning.
My Favorite part of the my Job: Having the opportunity to work in a very creative and challenging environment, as well as for an organization that embraces and exercises it's core values.
A Little about me: I love hiking, sketching, reading, music and spending time with friends and family.
What I do: I manage inventory, merchandising, and customer relations as well as many miscellaneous tasks here in the office.
My Favorite part of the my Job: Learning so many things about the Jewish world.
Jewish Rock Records
Jewish Rock Records is an independent record label that launches, develops, and promotes the careers of new young Jewish musical artists for the specific purpose of cultivating powerful educators and role models for young Jews. The current artist roster includes Rick Recht and emerging artists.